We are an indigenous non-profit and non-governmental organization with head office in Abuja and field offices in several locations in Nigeria. We are in search of highly skilled, dynamic, committed, bright individuals with good work ethics and high level of integrity to work with our highly experienced team. If your energy for our vision of saving lives, along with technical skills match our need to keep delivering a Program that continues to strengthen the health system in Nigeria then apply if the position suits your skills and abilities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Laboratory Services Associate
Job Code: LSU003
Locations: Epe & Isolo, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- He/She provides technical support in the planning and implementation of high quality laboratory services required for HIV/AIDS care and treatment services, reproductive health, TB and other related and emerging chronic/contagious diseases under the supervision of the State Program Manager.
- With technical oversight from the Laboratory Services Officer, the incumbent will provide support to the design, planning and implementation of laboratory services according to national and international standards and develop guidelines, tools, SOPs and recommendations related to implementation, monitoring laboratory total quality management at organization supported sites and facilities.
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Bachelor's Degree in Medical Laboratory Science. Valid Certificate to practice as Medical Laboratory Scientist mandatory.
- At least 2 years' post NYSC experience in Laboratory activities. Knowledge and experience in design, implementation and management of laboratory services in HIV/AIDS program an asset.
- Experience in Laboratory Information Systems and Microsoft Word, Excel and Access preferred.
- Registration with the Laboratory Science Council of Nigeria.
- Basic capability in maintenance and/or repairs of Laboratory equipment.
Application Closing Date
24th September, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Submit their Current CV and Suitability statement not more than 200 words indicating position and location in Microsoft Word format by email to: [email protected] The subject of the email should be the JOB TITLE, LOCATION, AND APPLICANT FULL NAME; e.g. "COM01 Abuja, JOHN BULL".
- It is important to apply via the link and the mail, as an application sent to ONLY the email address will be considered invalid.
- Residents of the Location(s) stated and its environs are encouraged to apply and will be given priority.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted to advance to the next stage of the selection process.
- Applications are reviewed in the order of arrival and we reserve the right to close the offer before the term initially indicated if suitable applications are received.