Me Cure Industries Limited strives to provide innovative healthcare solutions to our clients. We convert the promise of modern day technology and expert care into the services that have the power to restore health and save lives.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Laboratory Supervisor
Location: Oshodi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Analyze, supervise and manage all Laboratory Department activities.
- Plan, prepare and supervise laboratory services relating to national standards and organization’s policies.
- Attain and manage apt and needed accreditation.
- Provide and perform access to laboratory personnel for consultation and determine operational troubles in timely manner.
- Establish, execute, review and evaluate laboratory procedures and policies and procedures for operating functions of laboratory.
- Perform analytic, pre and post analytic functions to attain departmental goals and ensure stable conformance by laboratory staff.
- Perform responsibility of Laboratory Document Control.
- Head responsibility to maintain laboratory records, reports and files.
- Perform activities to fulfill report requirements and record retention as established by accrediting agencies.
- Support Director with laboratory activities and operation.
- Prepare, implement and evaluate capital budgets and annual operating.
- Analyze and supervise CPT coding and submit lab charges to billing on time.
- Analyze and suggest selected purchase equipment and monitor maintenance and service agreement.
- Manage laboratory purchase of inventory, storage and supplies usage.
- Manage and resolve administrative and technical problems.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Medical Laboratory Science, must have at least 5 years experience as a Lab scientist and must have at least 1 - 3 years as Lab Supervisor.
- Medical laboratory scientists are required to be registered with the medical sciences council of their country of residence to practice.
- Proper People Management Skills
- Good judgment and decision making skills
- Good listening and communication skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Time management and organizational skills
- Computer skills
- Record keeping skills
- Ability to keep information confidential
- Patience, adaptability, dependability
- Accuracy and precision
- Manual and finger dexterity
- Good hand-eye coordination
- Good eyesight and near vision
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to work calmly under pressure.
- Salary: Very Attractive
- Leave Allowance.
Application Closing Date
26th May, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: [email protected] using "Laboratory Supervisor (Lagos)" as the subject of the email.