Greenbay Healthcare Services Limited is an integrated healthcare solution provider set up to provide service as a health maintenance organization. It is a new generation health maintenance organization created in response to service delivery challenges observed within the health care service industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Male Nurse
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
The services of a Male Nursing Officer (Male for Gender balance inthe unit), is needed to ensurethat the quality of patient management is significantly enhanced and enrollee satisfaction is maximized while promoting cost-effectiveness.
- Oversee, support, and assist the case management and other Provider Services staff by developing and updating resource materials for easy reference specific to each of the health plans.
- Delegate and assign job duties, review complicated cases, discuss and revise case management procedures,inform case management staff of policy changes, provide educational opportunities, and analyze and determine outcomes for difficult member and /or provider situations.
- Assist in the development and implementation of a quality assurance and utilization review program. Develop new policies and procedures and enforces existing standards. Construct, evaluate, and revise forms in consultation with the Medical Services Director.
- Evaluate and compile complaints from providers, members, or other Health Plan Management Team members to determine a pattern of complaints and initiate a resolution.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Candidate must be a qualified and registered Nurse with 3 - 4 years of clinical experience with 2 years of Managed Care / HMO variety of health care settings is required.
- Previous leadership work experience.
- Excellent communicating skills.
- A self starter.
- Experience in planning and leading the implementation of strategic initiatives
- Strong data analysis and reporting skills
- Discretion, display of good judgment.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send in their Applications to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.