Alan & Grant - Our client, a leading HMO in Nigeria with an aim to render comprehensive health care services, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Managing Director
Job Type: Full time
Industry: Health Care
- To control and oversee all business operations and people.
- Strategically steer the company to the most profitable direction by establishing goals and formulating plans to make sure those goals are met while also implementing its vision and mission.
- Overseeing the entire business: headquarters, upcountry branches and reports directly to the Board of Directors
- Implementation and achievement of corporate and financial objectives
- Research and industry analysis, marketing and competitor analysis to make informed strategic decisions
- Creating initiatives to exploit market opportunities, reduce operational threats, forestall business risks and maximize core strengths to optimally realize the organization’s potential
- Build and lead an effective executive team towards achieving the corporate objective of the company
- Develop strategic direction and plans for the company about all core business functions including sales/ business development, operations, finance and Human Resources
- Develop short and long-term plans and budgets for the company and its activities, monitor progress, ensure adherence and evaluate performance
- Ensure that the operating objectives and standards of performance are understood but owned by all levels of employees
- Closely monitor the operating and financial results against plans and budgets
- Co-ordinate in-depth analysis, follow up on key customers and work closely in concert with all Business Managers
- Represent the company to key / major customers and professional associations
- Develop and implement an appropriate management structure for the company by providing strong leadership through an initial period of change
- Provide leadership to the Management Services senior team, setting and maintaining an inspiring direction in line with the company’s vision and strategy.
- Drive the ‘people agenda’ with support from HR
- Review the senior team’s performance and put in place appropriate development and training for staff
- Ensure the operation of the business is in line with regulatory standards
- Devise practical plans and set objectives for management teams to secure measurable improvements, including achievement of financial targets relating to investment, cash flow and profit
- Minimum of First Degree or its equivalent.
- Post Graduate Qualification in Management, Public Health, Health Management, Health Economics, Insurance or other related fields
- Certification in and/or professional membership of Health, Management and Health Insurance related bodies shall be an added advantage.
- ICT savvy
- Minimum of 20 years’ experience post-NYSC
- Minimum of 10 years cognate experience in a senior management position in a relevant and related field.
- Attendance of Related Courses/ workshops/ seminars etc
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should: