A Private Diagnostic center at Okota area of Lagos, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Laboratory Scientist
Location: Okota, Lagos
- To perform medical laboratory investigations
- Maintain QA/QC processes involved in duties
- Maintain a clean, safe and organized work area.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned by the Laboratory manager
- Participate in proficiency testing
- BMLS and registered with the Medical Laboratory Science Council of Nigeria (MLSCN).
- Must have a current practicing license
- Must have used automated laboratory equipment
- Knowledge of QMS an advantage.
- At least 2 years post NYSC experience.
- Must reside in Lagos, residing within Okota area is an advantage
- Attention to detail.
- Good Team player and smart.
- Interpersonal relationship skills
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work to deadlines.
- Monday to Friday: 1 - 8pm
- Saturday: 3 - 8pm.
Application Closing Date
6th October, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send in their applications on the body of an email, with an attached CV (PDF or Word) to: [email protected] using "MLS Okota" as the subject of the email.
- Candidates should use their Name and mobile number to undersign the application
- Shortlisted candidates would be interviewed the few days after.