Cline Health - We're building a new kind of pharmacy to cure one of our healthcare system's most startling ills. Because staying on track with doctor's orders requires more than just delivering pills, we're managing everything that could stand in the way of effective treatment. Join us as we prove just how much a pharmacy can deliver.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Laboratory Scientist
Location: Abuja (FCT)
- Cline Health Abuja is currently recruiting for a Laboratory Scientist to join its diagnostic laboratory team.
- The ideal candidate is one willing and looking to learn and grow with complex systems and perform highly technical mechanical or diagnostic tests in a diagnostic lab.
Minimum Requirements Education & Experience
- BMLS with at least 1 year post NYSC experience, must be registered with the Medical Laboratory Council of Nigeria (MLCN), and a holder of a current practicing license from the relevant body.
- Fluent in English.
- Communication skills are necessary for consultative interaction with other members of the health care team,
- Experience using laboratory equipment, apparatus, Health and Safety Management.
- Experience with laboratory practices/methods and scientific terminology
- Proficiency in MS Excel and MS Work
- Comfortable working in a production environment
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail.
- The desired candidate will be outgoing, creative, a self-starter, and team oriented
- The candidate must be able to operate independently and as part of a high-functioning team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- COVID-19 Lab Experience is preferable.
Application Closing Date
17th June, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.