Cline Health - We're building a new kind of pharmacy to cure one of our healthcare system's most startling ills. Because staying on track with doctor's orders requires more than just delivering pills, we're managing everything that could stand in the way of effective treatment. Join us as we prove just how much a pharmacy can deliver.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Laboratory Technician
Location: Wuse II, Abuja (FCT)
- Cline Health is a new diagnostic centre in Abuja, and we are currently recruiting for a laboratory technician to join our team.
- The ideal candidate is one willing and looking to learn and grow with complex systems and perform highly technical mechanical or diagnostic tests in a diagnostic laboratory. You would work under the supervision of a laboratory scientist.
- The ideal candidate is one willing and looking to learn and grow with complex systems and perform highly technical mechanical or diagnostic tests in a molecular laboratory.
- Responsible for all steps of routine data collection and analysis involving sample prep, instrument control, and data processing.
- Perform routine calculations and determinations on tests and evaluating physical characteristics
- Perform material compatibility tests to evaluate color, dimension, and other material attributes
- Write experimental reports, summaries and protocols
- Assist in test method development related to process parameters
- Use standard laboratory glassware and equipment and one or two complex pieces of equipment
- Ensure the design and implementation of the storage are adequate.
- Prepare the procedures related to laboratory (analyses standards, sampling, wastes).
- Follow of sampling points installation v/s typical rules.
Minimum Requirements Education & Experience
- Minimum of HND / B.Sc in Lab Technology or equivalent.
- 2 years as a laboratory technician, or closely related experience
- Fluent in English.
- Experience using laboratory equipment, apparatus, Health and Safety Management.
- Experience with laboratory practices/methods and scientific terminology
- Proficiency in MS Excel and MS Work
- Comfortable working in a production environment
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail.
- The desired candidate will be outgoing, creative, a self-starter, and team oriented
- The candidate must be able to operate independently and as part of a high-functioning team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- COVID-19 Lab Experience is preferable.
Application Closing Date
16th June, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: hu[email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email