GUS Consulting Limited - Our client is an international investment and holding company with diversified interests and investments across Africa, The Middle East, Asia, and other emerging markets. They own over a hundred leading brands in Fast Moving Consumer Goods, Agricultural Inputs, Industrial Chemicals, Homecare Products, and Pharmaceuticals.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Sales Representative
Location: Jos, Plateau
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are seeking an experienced, organized, and passionate Sales Representative to increase the visibility and awareness of our client’s company’s Pharmaceutical and medical products and maximize sales growth within the assigned territory
- Internally Relates with Other medical and sales representatives from other agencies, Quality, and PV team as well as other Pharma Ltd staff.
- Externally Relates with: Hospitals and Institutions Doctors, Pharmacists, Nurses, Lab scientists, Dieticians, and Physiotherapists. Community and wholesale pharmacists and their staff. Some associations like (Diabetes Association of Nigeria, Endocrine and Metabolism Society of Nigeria, Pharmaceutical Society of Nigeria, Nigerian Medical Association ETC
Duties & Responsibilities
- Achieve quarterly and annual sales targets (Lilly and BD) assigned by Line Managers
- Ensure quality and adequate call rate to at least 7 doctors and 5 pharmacies daily and 3 CME quarterly.
- Maintain a register of all Classes of Hospitals, Doctors, and Pharmacies in your assigned territory
- To improve customer base expansion by getting a minimum of one new customer (hospital or pharmacy) quarterly
- To work within monthly sales cost (functional and promotional) and the agreed budget
- To optimize SFA use and ensure prompt submission of monthly reports, monthly sales projections, and all other required reports.
- To ensure product availability in over 80% of retail outlets in the assigned territory
- To ensure customers satisfaction through prompt reporting of complaints and suggest ways of proffering lasting solutions.
- Annually develop at least 2 marketing and sales strategies aimed at exceeding given target and positively impacting assigned territory.
- Report any Pharmacovigilance and Product complaints within the specified time.
- To discharge other official duties as may be assigned by the line manager and Lilly Country head from time to time.
- Ensure data is used or processed for the purpose set for such data and ensure absolute confidentiality while processing or using personal data. Get the consent of the data subject before collecting, processing, and using the data
Education / Knowledge, Skills, Attributes, Experience & Other Requirements
- B.Sc, B.Pharm or Pharm.D
- Minimum of 2 years experience
- Must be in Pharmacist
- Must have a personal car (company will monetize the use of their car)
- Must have worked in a pharmaceutical company.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Customer/Client Focus.
- Negotiation Skills
- Detailing and Presentation Skills.
- Problem Solving/Analysis.
- Results Driven.
- Marketing and Selling Skills
- Strategic Thinking.
- Technical Capacity
Knowledge, Skills and Attributes:
- Pharmaceutical Knowledge
- Product/service knowledge
- Microsoft office
- Industry trends
- Best practices
- Proven pharmaceutical sales experience.
- Regulatory and ethics compliance
- Business processes.
N200,000 (gross) Monthly, incentives plus or minus 100,000, and car monetization and fueling is plus or minus 165,000.
Application Closing Date
31st May, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.