Lifestores Pharmacy Healthcare - We’re democratising access to primary healthcare by transforming pharmacies across Africa. Our technology and support services help pharmacies manage their inventory more efficiently, enjoy group purchase discounts and better serve customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Sales Representative
Locations: Lagos Island, Surulere / Idi-araba & Ojo - Lagos & Osun / Kwara
About the job
- We are looking for a Medical Sales Representative who is analytical, data-driven, collaborative, friendly, well-organized, and self-motivated.
- The ideal candidate should have strong communication skills and have experience in promoting and selling pharmaceutical products.
- Strategically increase the awareness of the OGA pharmacy platform in your territory;
- Manage all sales activities and rapidly grow the number of pharmacies, clinics, and hospitals participating in the OGA pharmacy marketplace, as well as increase the average Gross Merchandise Value (GMV);
- Familiarize buyers with PharmIQ;
- Ensure monthly sales targets are met or exceeded;
- Give sales pitch to prospective individuals & groups within the healthcare industry and work collaboratively with other team members;
- Develop customer relationships that promote retention and loyalty;
- Collaborate with other team members to grow the number of pharmacies, clinics, and hospitals participating in the OGA pharmacy marketplace
- Boost order sizes;
- Establish and maintain a trusted advisor relationship with clients with the goal of making all Lifestores existing clients ready for the next steps in their purchases.
- B.Sc Science, Biochemistry, or a related field
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- 1 - 3 pharma sales experience
- Proven experience in sales.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.