Ultimate Health Management Services Limited is a duly registered Company in Nigeria with RC Number: 723347, is a National Health Maintenance Organisation (HMO) established in December, 2007, with a strong commitment to delivering qualitative and excellent preventive/curative medical services to all strata of the society at very reasonable and affordable rates.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical and Quality Assurance Officer I
Location: Abuja (FCT), Bayelsa and Oyo
Required Skills for the Duties and Responsibilities
Our preferred candidates for these vacant positions should possess and exhibit abundant soft skills which includes; Integrity, Tenacity, Strong Determination to achieve Measurable Output, Flexibility, Innovative Mind, Respect for Time Keeping, Teachable, Good Personality and others.
- Graduate Professional Nurse and First Degree from an accredited Baccalaureate Nursing Program (University)
- Must be a registered and licensed practitioner.
- Possession of recognized additional training in primary health care and midwifery is desirable.
- Applicants must have minimum of 2years’ working experience as a Nurse and Midwifery Professional.
- Ability to work seamlessly with Computer and other communication equipment and software.
Application Closing Date
5th July, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Application and Resume in one document to: [email protected] using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview and advance to the next stage of the selection process.