A National Health Insurance Provider is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical and Quality Assurance Officer (Nurse)
Location: Itakpe, Kogi
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties and Responsibilities
- Capture and vet bills sent in from medical facilities.
- Handle the collation, entry and analysis/reporting of encounter returns from hospitals
- Analyse data for bill presentation based on requirements and review claims for quality and elimination of fraud.
- Build rapport and participate in team problem-solving methods.
- Maintain proper and accurate records as it relates to all the activities in the Unit.
- Issuance and confirmation of approval codes when necessary.
- Proffer on the spot solution to enrollees’ challenges.
- Stays up to date on regulations, and implements changes regarding claims and billing requirements.
- Ensures quality health care delivery to enrolees by continuous monitoring and evaluation of healthcare facilities.
- Registered Professional Nurse and first level Degree from an accredited Baccalaureate Nursing Programme (University) or equivalent.
- National registration and licensing are required.
- Recognized additional training in primary health care and midwifery is desirable;
- Minimum 2 years of continuous experience in similar position;
- Experience in the usage of computers and other relevant software packages is desirable.
Application Closing Date
6th August, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Application and Resume in one document to: [email protected] using Job Title and Location as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and advance to the next stage of the selection process.