The National Postgraduate Medical College of Nigeria announces the commencement of online registration for the September/October/November 2020 Fellowship Examinations. The exam portal opened on Monday, August 3, 2020.
- Applicants are advised to visit www.npmcn.edu.ng/examination/ for necessary information and eligibility criteria for the examination and also to familiarize themselves with the requirements of their respective faculties for entry to sit for the examinations.
- NO REFUND POLICY: College has adopted a No refund policy. Candidates have responsibilities of checking that their documents are in order before applying for examination and ensuring they make payment for the appropriate application on the portal.
- The submission of incomplete application shall lead to disqualification and college shall not enter into any correspondence with such applicants.
- ATTESTATION/RECOMMENDATION OF CANDIDATES. Only Fellows who are in good standing with the College are eligible to attest to applications and recommend candidates for college examinations.
- Registration closes on Friday September 11, 2020 No late registration
The College affirms that no level of plagiarism is acceptable. College shall continue to subject all materials presented by candidates i.e. dissertation proposal, dissertation, casebook etc to similarity checks towards detecting plagiarism. Any candidate who is found to have plagiarized will be subjected to disciplinary action by College.
PRIMARY FELLOWSHIP EXAMINATIONS (COMPUTER BASED TEST)
The Primary Fellowship Examination will hold in all Faculties in September 2020 in the ten (10) accredited CBT centres in Abuja, Benin, Calabar, Enugu, Ile-Ife, Ilorin, Jos, Kano, Lagos and Owerri, addresses are available at www.npmcn.edu.ng/examination/exmination-centres/
Examination Fees: Seventy-Five thousand naira (N75,000.00) only for all Faculties.
PART I FELLOWSHIP EXAMINATIONS (COMPUTER BASED TEST)
The Part I Screening Examination will hold in September 2020 in the ten (10) accredited CBT centres in Abuja, Benin, Calabar, Enugu, Ile-Ife, Ilorin, Jos, Kano, Lagos and Owerri. Addresses are available at www.npmcn.edu.ng/examination/examination-centres/ only successful candidates in the screening examination will be invited for the concluding part of the examination consisting of written, clinical/practical and orals in October/November 2020.
|Anaesthesia, Family Medicine, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Paediatrics, Internal Medicine, Psychiatry, Radiology and Surgery||Family Dentistry and Ophthalmology||Dental Surgery, Public Health & Community Medicine, Pathology, Oto-Rhina-Laryngology and Orthopaedics|
PART II FELLOWSHIP EXAMINATIONS
Part II Fellowship Examinations in all Faculties will hold in October/November 2020 in the usual format.
|Anaesthesia, Family Medicine, Family Dentistry, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Ophthalmology, Paediatrics, Psychiatry, Public Health & Community Medicine, Radiology, Oto-Rhino-Laryngology and Orthopaedics||Dental Surgery, Pathology, Internal Medicine and Surgery|
ASSOCIATE FELLOWS REGISTRATION & ASSOCIATE FELLOW’S ANNUAL SUBSCRIPTION (AFAS) PARTS I AND II
- Intending Part I candidates who are yet to register as Associate Fellow are required to do so on the eportal before applying for the examination. Associate fellow registration fee is thirty thousand naira (30,000.00k).
- Candidates who have registered for Associate Fellows but are yet to get the number should mail [email protected] to request for their number before applying for examination.
- All fresh applicants for Part I are to pay Development Levy of Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000.00) only along with the Associate Fellows Annual Subscription (AFAS)
- Candidates are to pay Associate Fellows’ Annual Subscription (AFAS) of ten thousand naira (N10,000.00) for 2020 on or before January 31, 2020 for all college Examination holding in 2020. Payment after January 31 of every year attracts penalty of ten thousand naira (N10,000.00) per annum
- All outstanding AFAS and penalty MUST be cleared before the Examination.
HOW TO REGISTER ON THE EPORTAL
FOR FRESH CANDIDATES
- Go to https://npmcn.edu.ng and click on eportal
- Click on sign-up, fill in the required information and submit, the system will send confirmation email containing default login details to your mail follow the instructions in the mail to activate your account and login to register and make payment for the examination.
FOR RETURNING CANDIDATES
- Go to https://npmcn.edu.ng and click on eportal and login with your login details
- Click on the part of the examination to proceed registration and payment for the examination
APPLICATION MUST BE SUBMITTED PROPERLY ON THE PORTAL BY CLICKING THE SUBMIT BUTTON, CANDIDATES ARE ADVISED TO ALWAYS CLICK ON THE SUBMIT BUTTON EACH TIME THEY EDIT APPLICATION FOR UPLOAD DOCUMENTS BEFORE THE CLOSE OF REGISTRATION
For prompt response to complaints and inquiries, please go to our help centre: https://npmcn.edu.ng/npmcn-help-centre/
Facebook page – National Postgraduate Medical College; Twitter- @npmcnigeria; whatsapp – 08069240745
Professor Owoidoho Udofia, FMCPsych