Ives Medicare is a managed care organisation registered in Nigeria and accredited by the National Health Insurance Scheme (NHIS) for the purpose of providing health insurance coverage for individuals, organized groups, corporate bodies and government parastatals to access pre-sold, high quality healthcare services from an exclusive networks of clinics, hospitals, pharmacies and diagnostics centres nationwide.
Ives Medicare has secured an outstanding position through product innovation, exclusivity of service provides, high standards of service, personalized healthcare, and simplicity of process, our goal is to make a statement’ cause a movement to take the practice of caregiving to a whole new level and we wish you join our bid to redefine healthcare delivery in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Nurse
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Provider Management
- Deputizing for the QA Head in Conflict resolution between enrollees and providers
- Vetting of Claims
- Negotiation and Re-negotiation of Tariffs
- Negotiation and Reconciliation of Bills
- Maintain managed care contracts
- Correspondence and liason with Health care providers in our network
- Plan, prepare, review and analyse data to identify trends and needs for improvement
- Monitoring of In and Out Patient record to prevent Fraud and Abuse.
- Manage call centre's line when required
- Marketing of Company Products
- Any other assigned duty.
Candidates should possess a Bachelor's Degree with 2 - 5 years work experience.
N80,000 - N120,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
22nd March, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.