Jewels Leading Lights Academyis a Christian school which started off in September 2013 and was birth from the Bible club where children gather every Saturday to learn about Jesus and how to shine as lights in their everyday lives.
It was imperative to set up a learning environment that can breed a new generation which will be Christ centered and also posses the kind of higher-order thinking and problem-solving abilities that will be needed in the 21st century. We noticed that it is evident that schools are failing to produce future generations with Godly character and even the kind of minds that will create new knowledge in the natural, physical and social sciences.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Nurse
Location: Gwarimpa, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Monitor patient’s condition and assess their needs to provide the best possible care and advice
- Observe and interpret patient’s symptoms and communicate them to physicians
- Collaborate with physicians and nurses to devise individualized care plans for patients
- Perform routine procedures (blood pressure measurements, administering injections etc.) and fill in patients’ charts
- Adjust and administer patient’s medication and provide treatments according to physician’s orders
- Inspect the facilities and act to maintain excellent hygiene and safety (decontaminating equipment, sanitizing surfaces, preparing beds etc.)
- Provide instant medical care in emergencies
- Assist surgeons during operations
- Supervise and train LPNs and nursing assistants
- Foster a supportive and compassionate environment to care for patients and their families
- Expand knowledge and capabilities by attending educational workshops, conferences etc.
Requirements and Skills
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor's Degree or other Diploma from a Nursing program with 3 - 8 years relevant work experience.
- Valid nursing license
- Proven experience as a registered nurse
- Excellent knowledge of nursing care methods and procedures
- Excellent knowledge of emergency care
- In-depth knowledge of health and safety guidelines and procedures (sanitation, decontamination etc.) and willingness to follow them at all times
- A team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Responsible and compassionate
- Outstanding organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Patientwith excellent problem-solving skills.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.