Rossland Screening Solutions - Our client, a leading Pharmaceutical company, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Nurse
Location: Apo Lesgislative Quaters, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
We are looking for a qualified Nurse who will assist patient and doctors in administering medications and taking care of patients
Roles & Responsibilities
- Dispensing medications as prescribed by doctors.
- Monitoring drug therapies, and informing patients of any potential side effects.
- Instructing patients on how and when to take prescribed medications.
- Conducting health and wellness screenings.
- Providing immunizations, and other medical services, such as taking blood pressure, temperature measurements, and checking blood sugar levels.
- Keeping accurate customer records.
- Ensuring a safe and clean working environment.
- Completing operational requirements of the clinic, including verifying order entries.
- Performing other administrative tasks when needed.
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing
- 3-6 years proven experience as a Nurse.
- Valid license to practice as a Nurse.
- Detailed understanding and knowledge of dosage requirements and administration.
- Great organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
N100,000 - N120,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
25th July, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.