The Alex Ekwueme University Teaching Hospital, Abakaliki is a frontline tertiary health institution dedicated to the delivery of efficient, effective, and qualitative services comparable with internationally acceptable best practices. Our vision is to be a resource centre of excellence offering value-based, patient-centered, innovative, health and academic services that reflect global best practices.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Nursing Sister / Nursing Superintendent / Midwifery Sister
Location: Abakiliki, Ebonyi
- Candidates must possess NRN plus NRM with current Nursing License and duly registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria.
Conditions of Service
- The conditions of service are as obtainable in the Federal Public Service.
Application Closing Date
11:59 PM: 1st December, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview.
- Interview date will be communicated to shortlisted candidates via SMS and candidates will be required to come with the originals of their credentials.
- In addition, shortlisted candidates will be required to present ANY of the following as a means of identification on the date of the oral interview: National identity Card, Drivers License, Permanent Voters Card or International Passport.