Orji Uzor Kalu Foundation is a Humanitarian Organization which contributes to National development through critical interventions, and human development.
Orji Uzor Kalu Foundation, in collaboration with Venezuelan Embassy in Abuja is pleased to announce the 2021 scholarship programme for undergraduates who have passion and ability to study Medicine and Surgery
- The Foundation has strictly chosen the top ranking and prestigious university called Latinoamerican Medicine School - Escuela Latinoamericana de Medicina (ELAM) for the selected students.
- The length of study is six years.
The Foundation will provide full financial support, which includes tuition, accommodation, feeding and monthly stipends for the selected students.
- Should be a citizen of Nigeria Should have good grades in West African Examination Council (WAEC) or National Examinations Council (NECO). 'A' grades in Biology, Physics and Chemistry is added advantage Should be aged between 18 and 23 years old
- Should have single status (not married).
- Should be medically fit.
Documents to Submit:
- Photocopy of West African Examination Council(WAEC) or National Examination Council (NECO)
- Self introduction letter of maximum of 200 words.
30th July, 2021 - 15th August , 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their documents to: [email protected] using the Title as the subject of the mail.
For more information visit: www.orjiuzorkalufoundation.org