Landmark University is a private University approved by the Federal Government of Nigeria, established by World Mission Agency, which is an arm of the Living Faith Church Worldwide. As an apex educational institution, it is focused on teaching, learning, research, and community service by promoting a lasting culture of excellence for the advancement of humanity. The campus is IT - driven, which empowers every focused academic towards achieving a fulfilled career experience.
Applications are invited for the position below:
Job Title: Pharmacist Technician
Location: Omu-Aran, Kwara
Department: Health Service
Programme: Medical Centre
- Diploma in Pharmacy Technician after a minimum of 3 years training from a recognized School of Health Technology or similar Health Institutions in the appropriate field; plus Pharmacy Board’s registration.
- Minimum of 3 years training.
Application Closing Date
31st January, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Interested candidates are to submit their Letter of Application and Curriculum Vitae. Among others, the candidate's Curriculum Vitae should give the following details:
- Full Name
- Place and Date of Birth
- Gender and Marital Status
- Name and Ages of Children (if any)
- Religion and Place of Worship
- State and LGA of Origin
- Contact Information including Permanent Contact Address, Email Address, Phone Number
- Educational Background / Membership of Professional Associations / Relevant Certifications
- Work Experience including details of former and present posts indicating career progression
- Other activities outside current employment
- Proposed date of availability for duties if appointed.
- The Names and Addresses of three Referees.
Candidates should request their referees to send references on their behalf directly to the Registrar via: [email protected]
Please note that previous applicants need to update their application in line with the above