KyDAL Office Point (KOP) is a world class organization which offers wide range solutions for effective and high performance of co-operate setups. We offer tangible supplies for smooth and effective office operations as well as strategic support for high performance and maximum output of personnel by delivering best practice HRM systems and training solutions. Our customized solutions are focused on helping Organizations optimize the potentials of their people - Primary Asset, while providing work tools that maximize output and productivity.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Pharmacist
Job Type: Full Time
- We are looking for a qualified pharmacists to assist patients by interpreting symptoms and providing immediate treatment or to successfully refer patients to a suitable physician.
- Compounding and dispensing medications, as prescribed by physicians.
- Monitoring patients’ drug therapies, advising interventions, and informing customers of any potential side effects.
- Instructing patients on how and when to take prescribed medications.
- Conducting health and wellness screenings.
- Providing immunizations, and other medical services, such as taking blood pressure, temperature measurements, and checking blood sugar levels.
- Keeping accurate patients records.
- Ensuring a safe and clean working environment.
- Completing operational requirements of the pharmacy, including verifying order entries, maintaining records of controlled substances, charges, and removing expired and/or damaged drugs from the pharmacy’s inventory.
- Adhering to applicable legal rules, regulations, and procedures governing pharmaceutical practice.
- Performing other administrative tasks when needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy or Pharmacology.
- Proven experience as a pharmacist.
- Valid license to practice as a pharmacist.
- Detailed understanding and knowledge of dosage requirements and administration, chemical compounds, and pharmaceutical brands.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Great organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must reside in Owerri.
N50,000 - N100,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
23rd February, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.