Reliance Health uses Technology to Make Healthcare Accessible and Affordable. Through an integrated approach that includes affordable health insurance, telemedicine, and a combination of partner and proprietary healthcare facilities, Reliance Health offers innovative healthcare solutions that meet the needs of emerging markets.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Pharmacy Technician
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- This role is responsible for dispensing medications and providing excellent counselling for the patients seen at our clinics.
- Our pharmacy team will also be responsible for maintaining adequate stocks of medications and ensuring medications are stored to preserve their quality.
- Provide friendly service to all our patients
- Accurately interpret patient prescriptions
- Advise patients on possible side effects of drugs and how to avoid or manage them.
- Maintain adequate stock of medications on the formulary
- Deliver excellent, patient-centered counseling on medications, adherence and preventive practices.
- Use electronic medical records systems and electronic stock management tools.
- Minimum Ordinary National Diploma (OND) in a related course or Certificate of Pharmacy Technician
- Related experience is an added advantage
- Ability to provide patient counseling (advising in multiple relevant languages is a plus).
- Familiarity with and ability to use technological tools.
- Excellent written and oral communication.
- Ability to communicate medical concepts in clear layman language.
- Comfortable working 8am - 8pm on roster in Lekki, Lagos.
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: