Redeemer’s University is a private, faith-based University, owned by the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG). It was licensed by the Federal Government of Nigeria in January 2005.
The University is committed to the development of high quality moral and academic standards, both at the undergraduate and postgraduate levels. Redeemer’s University hosts the World Bank supported African Centre of Excellence for the Genomics of Infectious Diseases (ACEGID) and had won many other awards and grants.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the under-listed teaching staff positions in the Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences.
Job Title: Professor
Location: Ede, Osun State
Area of Studies: Nursing Science, Physiology, Physiotherapy
PROFESSOR (RUASS 7)
- Applicants should possess a PhD degree from a reputable University in the discipline applied for, with evidence of academic leadership in terms of substantial scholarly publications in reputable journals (in the relevant field of study), project design and monitoring, administrative experience etc. with at least 12 years post qualification, full-time relevant teaching and research experience.
- Candidates should have the current professional licence, where applicable, and professional qualifications.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Candidates should submit 15 type-written copies of application with detailed Curriculum Vitae and photocopies of credentials and supporting documentation. The CV should be presented in the following order:
- Name (underline Surname)
- Place and Date of Birth
- Nationality/State of Origin
- Marital Status/Number and Ages of Children
- Postal/Contact Address (with Phone No. and e-mail address)
- Name and Address of Spouse
- Name and Address of Next of Kin
- Post Desired
- Educational Institutions Attended with Dates
- Academic and Professional Qualifications
- Membership of Professional Bodies
- Distinctions and Awards
- Work Experience with Full Details of Former and Present Posts
- Postgraduate Supervision
- Current Position and Date of Last Promotion/Appointment
- Current Salary and Status/Grade Level
- Research Activities
- Attraction of Research Grants
- Major Academic-related Services to the Nation outside the University System
- Important Learned Conferences/Workshops/Courses Attended with details on Paper Presentation
- Extra-Curricular Activities
- Names and Address of 3 Referees (one of whom must be in candidate’s field of study). Referees should be requested to forward their reports directly to the Registrar of the University at [email protected] in pdf
- Proposed date of availability for duty if selected.
COMPUTER LITERACY IS A REQUIREMENT FOR ALL POSITIONS.
Application letter and supporting documentation are to be forwarded or hand delivered to reach the undersigned not later than Friday, 24th September, 2021:
PMB 230, Ede, Osun State