The Federal College of Veterinary and Medical Laboratory Technology (FCVMLT), Vom has national mandate for middle-level manpower training in Veterinary and Laboratory Sciences for National Diploma and Associates, Institute of Medical Laboratory Technology.
Applications are invited for the position below:
Job Title: Provost / CEO
Location: Vom, Plateau
The Candidate is the Research and Administrative Head of the Institute / college as well as responsible for the academic and administrative management of the Institution.
- Candidates must be holders of Ph.D in relevant discipline, have extensive research and teaching experience as evidenced by scientific publications in Research Institutes or Colleges.
- In addition, candidates must have ability to provide academic / administrative leadership as well as have clear and articulated vision for the development of the Institute / College.
- Furthermore, he / she must not be more than 60 years of age at the time of commencement of tenure. A minimum of Assistant Director/Principal Lecturer and Associate Professor at NARIs/FCA5 would be required, please.
Terms Of Appointment
A single term of five (5) years only.
Political Office Holders Salary Scale.
Application Closing Date
9th July, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates are requested to submit Twelve (12) typewritten copies and one (1) electronic copy on CD of their Curriculum Vitae (CV) and photocopies of their credentials. All Applications and Referees’ reports should be marked “Confidential Application” at the top left corner of the envelope and addressed and sent to:
The Executive Secretary,
Agricultural Research Council of Nigeria (ARCN),
Agricultural Research House,
Plot 223D Cadastral Zone B6, Mabushi,
P.M.B. 5026, Wuse, Abuja,
- Functional phone numbers and email address should be indicated on the CV Three Referees are required to send their reports to the address above.
- Candidates must apply for only one Institute/College as multiple applications (i.e. application for more than one Institute/College) are not allowed.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.