Health For Nigeria is a non-profit organization focused on providing all Nigerians with access to quality Health care. HFN is focused on developing a movement of leaders across the nation who are committed to ending health inequity. Through a two-year leadership development program, HFN will recruit & place Nigeria’s most outstanding healthcare professionals of different specialities (doctors, nurses, pharmacists, etc.) as Fellows, serving full-time primary health care centres in underserved communities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: School Nurse
Location: Ikirun, Osun
HFN recently initiated a program to recruit and deploy Registered Nurses (RNs) to rural public secondary schools in various locations around Nigeria and is currently looking to recruit 2 RNs in Osun State.
- Registered Nurse (RN) with official certification.
- Should be resident of Osun State where the school is located.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Experience working with children is a plus.
- BNSc is a plus but not required.
- However, all BNSc applicants are encouraged to have an NYSC completion certificate.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and a 1 page Cover Letter to [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: For enquiries, Whatsapp: +2347053576152.