Lead British International School Limited (LBIS) is a Co-educational model school established by intelligent and seasoned academics and educational administrators who commonly share the vision of giving back to the nation’s educational system. LBIS caters for day students from crèche to 18 years and currently has over a thousand students with 400 boarding students in its secondary school. The School is staffed by qualified and experienced teachers, with modern ICT infrastructure and both are located in an outstanding environment, highly conducive to learning. LBIS currently has campuses in Abuja and Ibadan. Due to the commitment of the Board and Management of LBIS to expand its innovative brand of learning and teaching to other parts of Nigeria, a new campus is to be opened in Osogbo, Osun State.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: School Nurse
Locations: Osogbo, Osun
Employment Type: Full-time
The ideal candidate will be responsible for providing levels of care and support appropriate to the general needs of pupils, students and staff within the school.
Qualifications, Skills and Competencies
- Must have a minimum of First Degree.
- Registered Nurse Certification (RN).
- Must have a 5 to 10 years cognate experience in a similar setting.
- Excellent clinical, medical and first aid knowledge, care of children and safety cautiousness.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong moral values, integrity, character and discipline.
- Computer literacy and evidence of use of ICT.
- Ability to multi-task, good organizational and coordination skills.
Application Closing Date
31st July, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a copy of their CV along with their Credentials in a single document to: [email protected] using the Job Title and Campus as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted and invited for interview.