All is set for the 3rd Annual National Public health Lecture Series/Awards Presentation of the Young Medical Laboratory Scientists Forum tagged 'EKO2021', NigerianMedLabScientist.com.ng can report.
The theme is : Digital Revolution, Artificial intelligence and Cyber security: The untapped opportunities for Medical Laboratory Scientists
Keynote Speaker: Prof Oluyemi Akinloye
Dean, Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences, University of Lagos.
- Medical Laboratory System Strengthening: The future prospects Speaker: Kingston Omo-Emmanuel (USAID Laboratory Lead, Nigeria)
- The mindset and Business model for Diagnostic Industry. Speaker: Prince Elochukwu Edibo (CEO, El-Lab, Nigeria; National President, GMLD)
- Medical Laboratory Management: The global economic realities and principles. Speaker: Dr. Okechukwu Ironkwe (CEO, Atlas Medical Centre)
- Opportunities in Andrology for Medical Laboratory Scientists Speaker: Wojuade Kehinde Samuel (CEO, Abims Fertility and Gametes Banking Services)
- Telemedicine and Laboratory Medicine: Global Trends for Medical Laboratory Scientists. By Dr. Francisca Nwakorie Senior Lecturer UNILAG
- Fertile and emerging opportunities for medical laboratory scientist beyond the bench by Mrs. Nonye Umahi
- Good Medical Laboratory Science Practice: A Sine Qua Non for becoming a world class professional. Abiola Fashina
Positioning Young Medical Laboratory Scientists for Global Impacts in Public Health Practice. Lead Panelist Igwe Akujobi
Old great Hall
College of Medicine
Date: 26th & 27th November 2021
INTERNS: N2, 500
Non - MLS: N5,000
MLS/MLT Students: Free.
VP South West and Chairman NOC
Newman Wokne - Eze