Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Camp Medical Doctor
Job Type: Permanent
- Liaise with HMOs on staff health management and ensure proper management of all cases.
- Supervise project health (Occupational nurse) officers at site and provide mentorship as required.
- Responsible for managing project health cases (injuries and illnesses), providing counseling, referrals, and follow-ups to recovery.
- MBBS / any other Medical Certification on Occupational Health Administration.
- Registered Medical Doctor with NMA.
- First Aider Certificate.
- Basic Life support Certificate.
- Advanced Cardio-Vascular Life Support Certificate.
- Minimum of 2 years continuous work experience in Oil and Gas company as a Medical Doctor, and a minimum of 3 years’ experience at a reputable hospital.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should: