We are an indigenous non-profit and non-governmental organization with head office in Abuja and field offices in several locations in Nigeria. We are in search of highly skilled, dynamic, committed, bright individuals with good work ethics and high level of integrity to work with our highly experienced team. If your energy for our vision of saving lives, along with technical skills match our need to keep delivering a Program that continues to strengthen the health system in Nigeria, then apply if the position suits your skills and abilities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Clinical Services Associate
Job Code: CSU020 - Okene, CSU021 - Ayinba/Ankpa & CSU022 - Egbe/Kabba
Locations: Ayingba / Ankpa Cluster, Okene Cluster & Egbe / Kabba Cluster - Kogi
- The incumbent will support the care & support, strategy intervention, management of various models of differentiated care for PLHIV including the linkage of Community ART groups to Microfinance for household empowerment and sustainability.
- The incumbent will support the management and implementation care and support service delivery packages which include; (Adherence support, to ensure retention in care and treatment for all enrolled clients, Positive Health Dignity and Prevention (PHDP) intervention for adult in care, food and nutrition, Psychosocial support (PSS), supervise the formation and linkage of community ART cluster groups to sources of income in line with the national guidelines.
- The incumbent will liaise with the prevention and community service team to provide home based care services, bi-directional peer-lead navigation, and psychosocial support in youth wellness centers for retention service. Residents of the Locations stated and environs are encouraged to apply and will be given priority.
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills & Ability
- Degree in Medicine, Nursing, Public Health, Social Sciences or a related field; Minimum of five years experience in health program management in sub-Saharan Africa;
- Minimum of 3 years experience working on international health issues including HIV, with at least five years experience working on HIV/AIDS counselling and testing programs in international or resource poor settings.
- Ability to work independently with strong problem-solving skills and ability to foresee problems and initiate appropriate action.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
Application Closing Date
18th October, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Submit their Current CV and Suitability statement not more than 200 words indicating position and location in Microsoft Word format by email to: [email protected] The subject of the email should be the JOB TITLE, LOCATION AND APPLICANT FULL NAME; e.g. COM01 Abuja, JOHN BULL".
- It is important to apply via the link and the mail, as application sent to ONLY the email address will be considered invalid.
- For this position, residents of the Locations stated and environs are encouraged to apply and will be given priority.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted to advance to the next stage of the selection process
- Applications are reviewed in the order of arrival and we reserve the right to close the offer before the term initially indicated if suitable applications are received.