Green Field Health Management Ltd, a national health management organization with Corporate Headquarters in Enugu and branches across the six geopolitical zones of the country requires for immediate employment the following;
Position: REGIONAL MANAGER
Location: Port Harcourt
Candidate must possess the following:
- B.SC/HND/MBBS in either Marketing, Medicine, any of the Health or Social Sciences. A Master’s degree in relevant discipline(s) will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience.
- Minimum 5 years post qualification cognate experience, preferably in a reputable Health Management organization.
- Knowledge, Skills and Competencies:
- Create and manage an annual marketing plan for the company
- Proactively identify new business opportunities to provide increased revenue
- Provide up to date reports on existing and new business opportunities
- Proactively identify and recommend business-building initiatives
- Excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills
- Identification and prospection for new clients/enrollees for business
- Must have demeanor that promotes respect, credibility and trust for the organization
- Must be a business leader and a calculated risk taker
- Strategic thinker and creative marketer
- Proven experience in digital marketing
- Management and improvement on existing customer relationships
- Marketing the organization’s products and services to meet the Company’s revenue
- Focused, target driven and ability to work
- Flair for marketing
- Self-motivated and belief in the virtue of self-employment through effective marketing ability.
- Result oriented
- Ability to speak the major Nigerian languages will be added advantage.
REMUNERATION FOR ALL POSITIONS:
Very attractive, highly competitive and negotiable with fringe benefits.
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
Interested candidates should send their applications with a detailed resume and three verifiable references, attaching all credentials and Birth Certificates or Statutory Declaration of Age to:
Head, Administration and Human Resources Department,
Green Field Health Management Limited,
Plot 14, Market Garden Pocket Layout,
Isiadinso Close, G.R.A,
or Email Us: [email protected]
NOTE: Only short-listed candidates will be invited for interview.
All applications must be received on or before 29th January, 2021.