The Health Records Officers Registration Board of Nigeria (HRORBN) is an Agency of the Federal Ministry of Health of Nigeria (Established by Decree 39 of 1989 now CAP H2 LFN 2004) and the Statutory Regulatory Agency for the control and practice of the profession of Health Records Management and matters relating thereto.
JOB TITLE: Registrar/Chief Executive Officer
The Registrar is the Head of the Secretariat and Chief Executive Officer of the Board.
He/She shall be the Secretary to Board and shall perform the duties of this office as stipulated in the Health Records Officers (Registration etc) Act.
- Candidates must possess a Degree/Higher National Diploma (HND) in Health Records and Heath Information Management from an accredited University, Polytechnic or Monotechnic with 20 years post NYSC experience;
- Possession of postgraduate qualifications in relevant fields will be an added advantage;
- Must be registered and Licensed with the Health Records Officers Registration Board of Nigeria and possess a current annual practicing license with evidence of payment.
- The position is tenured and those who are above fifty-five (55) years of age need not to apply;
- Must have attained the level of a Deputy Director or its equivalent in the Public Service (not below CONHESS 14);
- Officer with cognate experience at Senior Management Level in the Public Service who has spent Ten (10) years or above on conhess 13 is desirable;
- Candidate must be computer literate.
SALARY AND CONDITIONS OF SERVICE:
Salary and conditions of service shall be in accordance with the Public Service Salary Structure for this category of Officer and as may be contained in the HRORBN Conditions of Service.
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
Twenty (20) copies of application letters with Curriculum Vitae and copies of credentials are to be submitted in a sealed envelope marked ‘Application for the Post of Registrar’ at the top left hand corner and addressed to:
Health Records Officers Registration Board of Nigeria,
10 Kukawa Street,
Off Gimbiya Street,
By Ikole Street, Area 11,
The Curriculum Vitae must include the names and addresses of three (3) referees, one of whom must be at Directorate Level staff in the Public Service.
Recommendation letters from the Referees should be sent directly to the above address by the referees.
Submission of applications closes Monday 24th May, 2021