One of Nigeria’s leading Pharmaceutical company with a vision of using science-based innovation to address some of society’s most challenging healthcare issues and also providing healthcare solutions that improve and extend people’s lives, seek to recruit suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Sales Representative
Locations: Abuja (FCT), Abia, Akwa Ibom , Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Cross River , Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti, Enugu, Imo, Kaduna, Kano, Kogi, Kwara , Lagos, Nassarawa, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau and Rivers.
Employment Type: Full-time
Functional Area: Sales and Marketing
- Successful candidate working in this job role will ensure our pharmaceutical drugs reach the patients through hospitals and pharmacies in their assigned territory in Nigeria and will also be accountable for achieving agreed sales and performance targets within agreed budgets.
- They will do this by liaising with and persuading Doctors, Pharmacists and other healthcare professionals to prescribe / buy our pharmaceutical drugs using personal selling skills and implementing related activities like clinical meetings necessary to achieve agreed objectives.
- Successful candidate will use already developed marketing support method and materials as well as their creativity to appropriately influence healthcare professionals prescribing habits in line with global compliance practices and have the opportunity for career growth and development through diverse learning platforms as well as mentoring and coaching required to succeed in current role and also be set up for success in future aspirations within the organization.
Required Qualifications, Knowledge & Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Pharmacy or Pharmacology or Physiology or Biochemistry.
- Knowledge of preferred location.
- Experience as a medical sales representative will be an added advantage but is not a must.
Required Key Competencies:
- Drive for results - ability to takes action to achieve set goals or targets.
- Planning and Prioritizing - ability to makes monthly / quarterly plans and implement.
- Communication, Persuasion and Influence - speak to persuade healthcare practitioners.
- Honesty and Consistency - takes actions which are consistent with company values and beliefs.
- Analytic mindset and Initiative - ability to think and acts ahead.
Candidate’s Reward Package
Enticing monthly salary with sales commission, monthly and quarterly incentives and a car fuelled and maintained by the company among other benefits.
Application Closing Date
18th February, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Note: Individuals who are presently working as a Medical Sales representative in a pharmaceutical company with minimum of 2 years with ability to sell ethical products can apply as a Senior Medical Sales Representative.