The National Postgraduate Medical College of Nigeria announces the commencement of registration for the September/October/November 2022 Examinations.
- Registration opens on July 23, 2022.
- Registration closes on Friday, August 19 , 2022.
- Late registration: Primary, Part I. MD and Pan II attracts a fee of N20,000.0ok and ends on Friday, September 2, 2022.
- Correction of data/uploaded document after submission of application but before close of portal attracts a fee of N10,000.00k
- Applicants are advised to visit www.npmcn.edu.ng/examination/ for necessary information and eligibility criteria for the examination and also to familiarize themselves with the requirements of their respective Faculties for entry to sit for the examinations.
- NO REFUND POLICY: College has adopted a No refund policy. Candidates have responsibilities of checking that their documents are in order before applying for examination and ensuring that they make payments for the appropriate application on the portal.
- The submission of incomplete application shall lead to disqualification and College shall not enter into any correspondence with such applicants.
- ATTESTATION/RECOMMENDATION OF CANDIDATES. Only Fellows who are in good standing with the College are eligible to attest to applications and recommend candidates for College examinations.
The College affirms that no level of Plagiarism is acceptable. College shall continue to subject all materials presented by candidates i.e. Dissertation proposal, Dissertation, Casebook, MD proposal, MD thesis etc to similarity checks towards detecting plagiarism. Any candidate who is found to have plagiarized will be subjected to disciplinary action by College.
Primary Fellowship Examination
The Primary Fellowship Examination will hold in all Faculties in September 2022 in the 9 accredited CBT Centres in Abuja, Benin, Calabar, Enugu, Ile-Ife, Ilorin, Kano, Lagos and Owerri.
Examination fees: N100,000.00K only for oil Faculties.
Part I Fellowship Examination
The Part I Screening Examination will hold in September 2022 in the 9 accredited CBT Centres In Abuja, Benin, Calabar, Enugu, Ile-Ile, Ilorin, Kano, Lagos and Owerri.
Only successful candidates in the Screening Examination will be invited for the concluding part of the examination consisting of Written, Clinical / Practical and Orals in October / November 2022.
N250,000.00k – Anaesthesia, Family Dentistry, Family Medicine, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Ophthalmology, Paediatrics, Internal Medicine, Psychiatry, Radiology and Surgery.
N300,000.00K – Dental Surgery, Public Health & Community Medicine, Pathology, Oto-Rhino-Larryngology, Head & Neck Surgery and Orthopaedics
Part II Fellowship Examination
Part II Fellowship Examinations in all Faculties will hold in October/November 2022 in the usual format.
N350,000.00k - Anaesthesia, Family Medicine, Family Dentistry, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Ophthalmology, Paediatrics, Psychiatry, Public Health & Community Medicine, Radiology Oto-Rhino-Laryngology, Head & Neck Surgery and Orthopaedics
N400,000.00k - Dental Surgery, Pathology, Internal Medicine and Surgery.
How to Apply
- Go to https://npmcn.edu.ng and click on Associate Fellows Exam Portal
- If you are a fresh candidate, click on sign-up. fill in the required information and submit.
- If you are a returning candidate, login with your login details
- Click on the part of the examination to proceed with registration and payment for the examination.
Associate Fellows Registration & AFAS (Parts I & II Candidates)
- Intending Part I candidates who are yet to register as Associate Fellow are required to do so on the eportal before applying for the examination. Associate Fellow Registration fee is N50,000.00K.
- All fresh applicants for Part I are to pay Development Levy of N25,000.00k along with the Associate Fellows Annual Subscription (AFAS)
- Candidates are to pay AFAS of N25,000.00k for 2021 on or before January 31, 2022 for all College Examinations holding in 2022. Payment after January 31 of every year attracts penalty of N25,000,00k per annum
- All Outstanding AFAS and penalty MUST be cleared before the Examination.
Postgraduate Diploma in Anaesthesia
This Examination is only for those who have gone through the required training of the Postgraduate Diploma in Anaesthesia Programme.
Fees & Mode of Payment
- Registration fee to access the form N25,000.00k
- Associate Diplomates Registration: N30,000.00k
- Associate Diplomates Annual Subscription: N10,000.00k
- Examination fees: N200,000.00k payable through remita.net
Go to www.npmcn.edu.ng Click on Diploma Programmes then on Postgraduate Diploma in Anaesthesi programme
Postgraduate MD Programme
The Postgraduate MD Examination in all Faculties will hold in November 2022 in Lagos. This is open to all admitted candidates who have completed their thesis and are up to date with their tuition fees.
Examination Fees – N200,000.00K
How to Apply:
- Pay the Examination fees into the College remita account – MD program – Exams
- To register, go www.npmcn.edu.ng click on postgraduate MD programme then on *Apply for MD Examination here*
For further inquiries, please visit: www.npmcn.edu.ng, Email: [email protected], [email protected] Facebook – National Postgraduate Medical College; Twitter - @npmcnigeria; Whatsapp – 08069240745 (Whatsapp messages only)
Professor Fatiu Arogundade, MD, FMCP