PreDiagnosis International - Our objective is to deliver health care programs and services to address the gap in the health sector. Our major roles as an e-medicine organization are to provide, maintain, and improve general health through the use of Telemedicine/ Telehealth-Hub country-wide, especially to the teeming vulnerable larger percentage of the population.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Nurse
Location: Wuse 2, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Must possess an RN / MW or B.Sc. in Nursing certificate
- Must be a Registered Nurse with License to practice in Nigeria
- Must have experience in customer service/client management
- Must be familiar with HMO and NGO operations in Nigeria
- Must possess BLS experience
- Must possess Marketing experience with an eye for targeted goals
- Must possess Previous leadership experience.
- Minimum of 3+ years of clinical nursing experience.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Must pass annual competency exams as required
- Must be able to prioritize job functions so that the most critical issues are handled first.
- Must be able to multitask
- Must have good communication skills when dealing with superiors and physicians.
- Must have good technical and typing skills.
Skills & Abilities:
- Effective communication skills, knowledge of disease processes, and normal growth and development for all age groups in order to ascertain an accurate understanding of the client’s symptoms.
- Must demonstrate strong listening skills to identify the level of comprehension and the verbal clues that the patient is giving regarding pain, anxiety, and fear.
- Critical thinking skills plus the ability to handle stressful situations, and the capacity to function independently.
- Must have varied clinical experience.
- Ability to document meticulously; detail-oriented.
- Must be able to determine the severity of the caller’s complaint using a series of algorithms developed through a coordinated effort of physicians and nurses. Direct the caller to the appropriate emergency services as necessary, recommends the suggested medical follow-up based on their assessments and established triage protocols, and provide health information.
- May be required to complete follow-up calls to high-risk patients to assess changes in status or to ensure that the patient sought the appropriate treatment.
Application Closing Date
21st February, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.