The Edo State Civil Service Commission is vested with the responsibilities of treating matters concerning the State Civil Service with respect to Appointments, Promotions, Discipline, Confirmation of Appointments, Transfers, Retirements, Petitions and Other related matters.
Applications are invited for the position below:
Job Title: Prosthetist and Orthopaedic Technician - CONHESS 6 - GL07
Job Code PTEC38
- The Edo State Government is carrying out a Public Service Transformation and Enhancement Project as part of its Institutional Reform Agenda. The Project is designed to develop the Human and Organizational capabilities required to deliver efficient services to the people of Edo State, and to make Edo State great again.
- The services of talented Technicians, Technologists and Junior Staff are required to fill critical vacant position above in Public Service Departments and Agencies, support the implementation of the transformation and contribute to embedding the new ways of working.
- Candidate who possesses the required qualifications, experience and skills and would like to join us on this exciting and challenging Transformation Journey are invited to apply. Serving Civil Servants who are seeking a higher challenge are also invited to apply. The eligibility requirements and job specifications are as below:
Candidate must possess a Diploma in Artificial Prostheses or in Orthopaedic Appliances from a recognized Institution.
- Candidates must possess the minimum academic and professional requirements for the job stated above. Candidates must also be computer literate, with good interpersonal and leadership skills and be able to work effectively in teams.
- Successful Candidate will work in a Public Service Department or Agency that offers robust challenging job opportunities, a diverse working culture that values teamwork and leverages technology in delivering high-quality services to the people of Edo State. Responsibilities will include:
- Contributing to the implementation of the Transformation Agenda
- Participate through teamwork in contributing to the goals and objectives of the Ministry, Agency, or Department they are assigned
- Candidates must have obtained their academic, vocational or trade qualification on or after January 1, 2015 and must not be more than 30 years of age by December 31, 2020.
Application Closing Date
17th March, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
- Make sure you fill in all your details correctly.
- Multiple applications will not be tolerated and will attract automatic disqualification.
- All fields marked with (*) on the application page are mandatory.
- N.B All file upload size must not exceed 100kb!
- Candidates may only apply for 1 position. Multiple applications will result in disqualification
- EDSG does not require candidates to make any payments to any person or organization with respect to this recruitment exercise.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and each candidate shall stand the same chance of gaining employment.
- This recruitment campaign shall be free, fair and merit-driven.