EA Agro Allied Company Limited - We are a fast growing Agro Processing and Production company specialized in the production of agriculture commodities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Control Manager
Locations: Ibafo, Ogun and Ilorin, Kwara
Employment Type: Full Time
- We are looking for Plant Manager/ Quality Control to ensure that our products and services meet all necessary requirements before they reach the consumer.
- As Plant Manager / Quality control you will supervise the production team and ensure proper management of the factory and staff strictly following company production policies under the supervision of the General Manager.
- Understand customer needs and requirements to develop effective quality control processes
- Set requirements for raw material or intermediate products for suppliers and monitor their compliance
- Oversees the collection and production samples to evaluate quality
- Conduct routine and non-routine analyses of in-process materials, raw materials, environmental samples, finished goods or stability samples
- Increase production, assets capacity and flexibility while minimizing unnecessary costs and maintaining current quality standards
- Ensure adherence to health and safety guidelines as well as legal obligations
- Monitor operations and trigger corrective actions
- Submit detailed reports to appropriate executives
- Implement strategies in alignment with strategic initiatives and provide a clear sense of direction and focus
- Record, compile, and prepare and submit detailed reports for analysis and evaluation.
- Develop systems and processes that track and optimize productivity and standards, metrics and performance targets to ensure effective return on assets.
- B.Sc / HND in Microbiology, Biochemistry, Food Science, Industrial Engineering or relevant degree with experience in Operation Management preferred
- Experience in Shea Butter production among others is an advantage
- Minimum of 2 years’ Proven managerial experience
- Adequate knowledge of business and management principles (budgeting, strategic planning, resource allocation and human resources)
- Familiarity with industry standard equipment and technical expertise
- Be knowledgeable of safety, quality, productivity, demand creation, inventory and stewardship processes
- Computer Proficiency
- Ability to create accountability and to lead by example
- Strong team building, decision-making and people management skills
- In depth understanding of quality control procedures and relevant legal standards
- Innovative, strategic, goal oriented with strong verbal and written communication skills.
N50,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
16th June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter in one PDF file to: [email protected] with the Job Title and Location as the subject of the e-mail.
Note: Ensure strict compliance.