Afrimash Company Limited is Nigeria’s leading eCommerce marketplace for agricultural items. You can now conveniently and securely shop online for quality items and receive your order safely at your location.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Regional Sales Representative
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Details / Responsibilities
- We are looking for a skilled Regional Sales Representative to oversee the relationships of the company with its most important customers.
- You will be the lead point of contact for all key customer matters, anticipate the customer’s needs, work within the company to ensure deadlines for the customer are met, and help the customer succeed.
- As Regional Sales Representative, you will also bring in new business from existing customers or contacts and develop new relationships with potential customers.
- The ideal candidate should be able to initiate, build, and maintain strategic relationships with key customers.
- He should be an energetic, motivated, and articulate team player who is passionate about account management and customer experience.
- He or she will be apt in building strong relationships with strategic customers. You will be able to identify needs and requirements to promote our company’s solutions and achieve mutual satisfaction.
- To be successful as a Regional Sales Representative, you should be able to improve business and marketing strategies, manage multiple key accounts without compromising on the quality of services provided, as well as analyze data and sales statistics. You should be passionate about exceeding customer expectations.
- Acquire a thorough understanding of the needs of our key customers and partners as well as their requirements.
- Develop and maintain trust relationships with a portfolio of major customers in order to keep them and increase their order values.
- Grow the company's revenue by ensuring that key customers and partners are satisfied with the services provided, identifying new business opportunities for key customers, and attending all meetings, conventions, and training workshops.
- Create and provide support for a network of sales agents
- Collaborate with the sales team to maximize profit by up-selling or cross-selling
- Negotiate contracts with key customers and meet established deadlines for the fulfilment of each customer's long-term goals.
- Ensure the correct products and services are delivered to customers in a timely manner
- Create relevant documentation to guide relationships with key customers and partners.
- Serve as the link of communication between key customers and internal teams
- Collaborate with the internal team to resolve any issues and problems faced by customers and deal with complaints to maintain trust.
- Play an integral part in generating new sales that will turn into long-lasting relationships
- Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders using key account metrics
- 4 - 7 years’ previous work experience in sales, management, key account management, or relevant experience
- Proven results of delivering customer solutions and meeting sales goals
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships with professionals of all organizational levels
- Excellent organizational skills
- Degree in Veterinary Medicine, Agronomy, Agricultural Engineering, or related discipline.
- Good knowledge of the agricultural value chain and actors with adequate knowledge of crops and chemicals, livestock and livestock feeds, and equipment.
- Proficient use of the Internet, computer applications, CRMs, web applications, and mobile applications.
- Good understanding of the states in Nigeria, their geography, and their agricultural peculiarities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; must be a listener, a presenter, and a people-person
- Excellent selling and customer service skills
N100,000 - N150,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
28th May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.