HR-EX Consulting partners with small businesses looking for affordable HR professional advisory and services. In practice, we operate as an outsourced HR department and provide professional HR services for small businesses for a fraction of the cost of hiring a full-time staff.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Resident Medical Officer
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
The Resident Medical Officer is responsible for examining and evaluating patients to diagnose their medical conditions in liaison with the respective specialists/ consultant.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Prescribe and carry out appropriate investigations and medication in line with diagnosis and as directed by a specialist.
- Examine and evaluate patients to diagnose their medical conditions in liaison with respective specialists/consultants.
- Maintain complete and accurate documentation of patients’ encounters
- Ensure smooth running of the outpatient clinics
- Liaise with and update consultants and specialists on patients’ medical conditions regularly as required.
- Provide health education and support to the patient and their relatives
- Liaise and work with other medical and non-medical staff to ensure quality care is given to patients
- Prompt incidence reporting and management of patients’ grievances
- Comply with the use of Standard Operating Procedures and Policies
- Adhere to quality standards and clinical practice guidelines
- Participate in quality improvement initiative of Marcelle Ruth Cancer Centre Limited
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Experience Required
- MBBS or its equivalent
- Full registration with the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria
- Valid medical practicing license
- Minimum of 5 years post NYSC is experience
- Basic and Advanced life support skills
- Willing to act and eager to adopt new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy, and enthusiasm
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Sound medical knowledge
- Good leadership and organizational skills
- Patient-focused approach
- Good counseling and organizational skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Flexible, team player, and critical thinker.
Application Closing Date
9th December, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.