Khenpro Global Services - Our client, a one stop chain pharmacy with over twenty outlets nationwide, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Retail Sales Associate (Pharmacy)
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties and Responsibilities
- Welcome and greet customers as they enter the store.
- Offer help and provide direct assistance to customers.
- Provide in-depth product knowledge, including features, benefits, and overall value
- Answer customer questions and concerns.
- Attend to unique and individual shopping needs of each customer.
- Upsell when appropriate; promote current sales, promotions, coupon deals, etc
- Process purchases, returns, and exchanges.
- Handle customer complaints in a calm and professional manner.
- Report anything unusual or any major incidents to management.
- Help organize back stock and perform inventory counts.
- Organize and replenish front stock and help merchandise store.
- Maintain a clean and tidy work and retail space.
- Be enthusiastic and informative about all products.
- Help create a positive environment for customers to shop and buy.
- Take direction from and report to assigned supervisor.
- Work as a team to achieve sales goals.
Requirements and Qualifications
- First Degree or equivalent preferred.
- 1 - 3 years work experience.
- Previous retail, sales experience from a pharmacy is an advantage.
- Computer literate; familiarity using POS systems.
- Extremely personable, positive, and approachable.
- Fantastic customer service skills.
Application Closing Date
31st May, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the mail.