Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) is an indigenous non-governmental organization that promotes socio-economic development by supporting a broad range of global health interventions, education and economic initiatives in Nigeria. AHNi is an allied organization to Family Health International (FHI360) with co-existing and mutually supportive interest in advancing the collective goals of the people and communities served. AHNi currently has its headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria.
To strengthen our operations and interventions in the country, we are seeking qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Senior Technical Officer - Prevention, Care & Treatment
Job Category: Fixed Term
The STO – PCT will provide technical leadership and support related to clinical management of HIV/AIDS strategies and approaches in implementation of programs for the General and Key population.
S/He will Work with relevant stakeholders to coordinate the design and implementation of facility-based programs in relation to clinical management of HIV/AIDS, including the use of Anti-retroviral treatment, TB HIV services integration, PMTCT, KP services, care and support.
Minimum Recruitment Standard
- MB.BS / MD / PHD or similar Degree with 5 to 6 years relevant experience with at least 5 years progressive experience working in the health or development field in Nigeria
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in care and treatment for HIV/AIDS especially with ARV program.
- Possession of an MPH or post graduate degree in a related field is required.
- Proven experience in project development, planning and facilitating technical training.
- Familiarity with Nigerian public sector health system and NGOs and CBOs is highly desirable.
Application Closing Date
24th January, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send a suitability statement (Application) and Resume (CV) as a single MS Word document to: [email protected] using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the email.
- Only applications sent electronically (i.e., by e-mail) with the job title and location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail will be considered and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- AHNi is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Disclaimer: AHNi does not charge Candidates a fee for a test or interview.