Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) is a non-profit organization that promotes socio-economic development by supporting global health and economic initiatives in Nigeria. AHNi currently has its headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria.
To strengthen our operations and interventions in the country, we are seeking qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Technical Officer - Monitoring & Evaluation
Job Category: Fixed Term
- Will be responsible for the design and implementation of monitoring and evaluation activities for the State office.
- S/he will work with other Staff and Stakeholders to ensure that monitoring and evaluation activities are appropriate and meet the donor and project’s M&E needs.
- S/He will provide technical oversight for designing, development, planning, implementation; and capacity-building of monitoring and evaluation of assigned unit level programs, provide quality technical assistance to assigned country programs, provide a desk and on-site monitoring and evaluation oversight to the assigned unit program as appropriate and develop strategies and tools for the design and implementation of surveillance, monitoring and evaluation components at the state level.
- Also, s/he will conduct monitoring visits to assigned facilities, conduct analysis of program implementation to identify areas of weakness or opportunity vis a vis the appropriate technical strategy and guidelines and support in the development and monitoring of work plans, including surveillance, monitoring and evaluation.
Minimum Recruitment Standard
- MBBS / MD / PHD or similar Degree with 2 to 4 years relevant experience in project-level or state/national-level monitoring and evaluation system implementation for Global Health Initiatives.
- Or MPH or MS / MA in relevant Degree with 2 to 3 years relevant experience in project-level or state/national-level monitoring and evaluation system implementation for Global Health Initiatives.
- Or BS / BA in statistics, Pharmacy, Microbiology, Monitoring and Evaluation or in relevant Degree with 3 to 5 years relevant experience in project-level or state/national-level monitoring and evaluation system implementation for Global Health Initiatives.
- Familiarity with Nigerian public sector health systems and NGOs and CBOs is highly desirable.
Application Closing Date
25th January, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send a suitability statement (Application) and Resume (CV) as a single MS Word document to: [email protected] using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the email.
- Only applications sent electronically (i.e., by e-mail) with the job title and location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail will be considered and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- AHNi is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Disclaimer: AHNi does not charge candidates a fee for a test or interview.