RE: INVITATION TO THE 20TH ANNUAL SCIENTIFIC CONFERENCE/GENERAL MEETING (22ND – 26TH JUNE 2020)
I am directed to appeal to you to release and sponsor our members to attend the Annual Scientific Conference / General meeting of the Body of Heads of Nursing services and principals of schools in Federal Health institutions scheduled as follows;
Theme: Reflecting on the Leadership Legacy of Florence Nightingale.
The sub-Topics are:
- Quality and safety in Health care: A challenge to the Nigerian Nurse/Midwife
- Nursing Research: A tool for Rapid, cost effective and quality Health care delivery
- Scholarliness in Nursing: A tool in meeting international best practices
- Optimizing Nursing and Midwifery Training Workforce to achieve Universal Health Coverage
- Transforming the Health care through Nurse Led Digital Technology
- Keynote address by the Registrar, Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria (Alh. Faruk A. Umar) etc.
Venue: Ahmadu Bello University Teaching Hospital (ABUTH), Zaria.
Date: 22nd – 26th June, 2020
Time: 8am daily
Registration: N45,000.00(Forty-five thousand Naira only) per participant payable to the Account below:
Bank: United Bank for Africa (UBA)
Account Name: BOHNAPFHI
Account No: 1019095483
NB: Cash payment at the point of registration will attract additional fee of N5,000 (Five thousand Naira only). Non HODs to pay N35,000 (thirty-five thousand Naira only).
Accept the body’s sincere regards and appreciation for your continuous support and cooperation in service to humanity.
Mr. Agbidi J. E
Director of Nursing, National Secretary