St. Joseph’s Hospital Adazi-Nnukwu is a Faith Based health facility of the Catholic Dioceses of Awka. It was established in the year 1938.The hospital had in the past been involved in so many projects. Her mission is to share in the healing ministry of Jesus Christ through provision of Holistic healthcare services that are; qualitative, accessible, affordable and which affirm the sanctity of human life and respect for human dignity.
The service rendered includes the following:
Obstetrics and Gynaecology (O&G), General consultation, Radiology, General Surgery, Ophthalmology, Pharmacy, Laboratory, Internal Medicine, Cardiology and Cardiovascular surgery, Pediatrics, Orthopaedic, ENT, Buruli Ulcer (Enyi Ure),Dental Services And Comprehensive HIV/AIDS Services. The interested applicants must be highly motivated with good character and be a team player in order to provide the high standard care expected from him or her
JOB VACANCY AND REQUIREMENTS
i. Laboratory Scientist ( Specialty: Chemical Pathology)
ii. Pharmacy Technicians
iii. Nurse Anesthetics
iv. Nurses with double or single qualification
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE ABOVE POSITIONS ARE:
1. Application Letter
3. Certification Obtained from a recognized National or International Institution.
4. Computer literate and familiarity with windows and MS office.
5. Good interpersonal skills and ability to work as a member of the healthcare team.
6. Successful candidate must be a strategic thinker with managerial skills and goal oriented in building a profitable unit.
7. Experience: 6months and above.