Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates into the Centre for Educational Services (AE-FUNAI CES) for admission into a non-resident JUPEB and Pre-Degree programmes of the Alex Ekwueme Federal University, Ndufu-Alike, (AE-FUNAI), Ebonyi State. The Pre-degree programme is designed to prepare candidates for admission into degree programmes in all disciplines (excluding Medicine and Surgery) of the University while the JUPEB programme is a 10-month intensive coaching programme designed to prepare candidates for direct entry admission into the 200-level of departments of candidates' choices in AE-FUNAI and the over 75 universities in Nigeria and abroad affiliated to the Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB). Successful students who had applied to study Medicine and Surgery, Law. Architecture in AE-FUNAI will be admitted into 100-level through the keenly competed admission process.
Candidates for the programmes must possess a minimum of five (5) credits in five (5) relevant subjects (including English Language and Mathematics) at a maximum of two sittings. Candidates wishing to study Medicine and Surgery are expected to have earned the relevant credits ONLY in ONE silting.
The JUPEB programme normally runs for two (2) semesters within about ten (10) calendar months. The Pre-degree programme also lasts for about the same period. The AE-FUNAI Centre for Educational Services (AE-FUNAI CES) will prepare candidates for admission into Bachelors' degree programmes in the following faculties:
- Agribusiness Management
- Agric Economics & Extension
- Animal Science
- Crop Science
- Soil Science
- Fisheries and Aquaculture
2. BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES
3. COLLEGE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES
- Medicine & surgery
- Agricultural Science Education
- Biology Education
- Business Education
- Chemistry Education
- English and Literary Studies Education
- Guidance & Counseling Education
- Mathematics Education
- Physical & Health Education
- Physics Education
- Vocational &Technical Education
5. ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechatronics Engineering
6. ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES
- Fine and Applied Arts
- English and Literary Studies
- History & Strategic Studies
- Theatre Arts
9. MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
- Banking and Finance
- Business Administration
10. SOCIAL SCIENCES
- Criminology & Security Studies
- Political Science
- Mass Communication
11. PHYSICAL SCIENCES
- Applied Geophysics
- Computer Science
More information on subject combinations for the JUPEB and Pre-Degree programmes can be found on our e-Portal (http://www.ces.funaledu.ng/programmes ).
Ten thousand Naira (N10. 000.00) only.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
1. Applications are to be made online. Visit the AE-FUNAI C ES e-Portal (www.ces.funai.edu.ng ). On the menu bar, click on e-Portal, and select "Start Online Application° from the drop-down menu. You will be required to supply your email address and other information to start your online application.
2. After creating an account, login with your Application No. and Password and follow the necessary processes to capture your personal information.
3. On your Account on the e-Portal, generate your Remita Retrieval Reference Number (RRR) for payment. Payment can be easily made with your Credit/Debit Card or at any Nigerian Bank bra nch.After successful payment, click the required button to continue your online application.
4. Ensure that all sections of your application form are correctly filled, and click on "Complete Application' to submit your application to our online server. Our server shall acknowledge receipt of your form by sending a mall to your email address and SMS to your Mobile Phone. Print two colored copies of your Application Form.
a) Applicants must provide a recent colored passport photograph (taken not earlier than 3 months before the time of application) with a white background. Setfies, blurred and webcam photos are strictly prohibited. Applicants who upload wrong bio-data and credentials will be disqualified and forfeit application fee.
All inquiries are to be made to the Secretary, Centre for Educational Services. Contacts: 07037219664, 07035232317, 08032126424 and 08067754836. (Please call during office hours only, 8 am-4 pm). E-mail: [email protected]
Submission of online forms will close on Wednesday, 31st August 2022 at 11:59pm
Odisa C. Okeke (Mrs.)