This is to inform the general public that applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into Community Health Officers Training program as follows:
1. 2 Years Community Health Officers Training Program.
Candidates must possess Diploma in Community Health with not less than two years Post qualification experience, plus five (5) credits in SSCE, WAEC, NECO or GCE O Level, in not more than two (2) sittings, which must include English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry and physics.
2. 1 Year Community Health Officers Training Programme
In addition to one (1) above, candidates must have obtained B.Sc in Public Health, B.Sc. Health Education, B.Sc Community Health or HND Community Health from accredited Institution.
3. Applicants must be registered and possess a valid practicing license from the Community
- Health Practitioners Registration Board of Nigeria (CHPRBN).
- Interested candidates should visit the hospital website at www.akthschool.com to apply.
- Please note that the application is online and will be closed two weeks from the date of this advertisement.
For more information, please contact these numbers 07030785825, 08060299779.
Prof. Auwalu U. Gajida
Chairman, Medical Advisory Committee