Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the University's postgraduate programmes.
Bingham University's curricula are of very high academic standards and entrepreneurial in nature to prepare our graduates for a self-reliant and Clod-fearing life in a developing economy. In line with its mission of providing quality and functional education, the postgraduate programmes are designed to be practically relevant to the country's needs and challenges.
SALE OF APPLICATION FORMS
Application forms are on sale for the following postgraduate programmes:
A. FACULTY OF ADMINISTRATION
Department of Accounting
i. Ph.D. Accounting
Department of Business Administration
i. M.Sc. Business Administration
ii Ph.D. Business Administration
FACULTY OF CLINICAL SCIENCES
i Department of Community Medicine & Primary Health Care
ii. M.Sc. Public Health
C. FACULTY OF SCI ENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
Department of Biochemistry
i. M.Sc. Nutrition and Dietetics
ii. PhD. Biochemistry
Department of Chemical Sidemen
i. M.Sc. Environmental Chemistry
ii. Ph.D. Environmental Chemistry
D. FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES
Department of Economics
i. Master in Financial Economics
ii Master in Public Sector Economics
iii NI, Sc. Economies
iv PhD. Economics
Department of Mass Communication
i. M.Sc. Mass Communication
ii Ph.D. Mass Communication
E. FACULTY OF ARTS
Department of English and Literary Studies
i. M.A. English and Literary Studies
ii Ph.D. English and literary, Studies
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Application forms are available online subject to the payment of non-refundable fee for the prograe of interest as follows:
Master Programmes N20,500
Postgraduate Diploma (PGD) N15,500
Ph.D. Programmes N25,000
MODE OF PAYMENT
The payment process has been streamlined to reduce the challenges associated with accessing the forms online. Check the detailed user guide here: http://bit/bhu-pg-userguide for details on how to make payments. Visit the University website: www.hamuni.edu.ng/pgadmission to apply.
Completed applications forms should be printed out and submitted to the Secretary School of Postgraduate Studies, Bingham University, Kodape, Karu
The Departmental requirements are already available on the University Website. Prospective candidates must however, satisfy the general regulations governing postgraduate admissions at Bingham University as follows:
- Must have completed their National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) progiamme, or possess certificate of Exemption in lieu;
- Must submit three (3) Referee Reports, swains to the intellectual capacity, aptitude, and independent research skills of the candidate;
- Candidates are to request their university to forward relevant Academic Transcripts, directly addressed to the Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies.
- Candidates for Professional Master Degree must possess a minimum of second class lower degree from a recognized university.
- Candidates for Master of Science (M.Sc.) and Master of Arts (M.A) programmes, with first degree from Bingham University and other recognized universities must possess a minimum of Second Class Lower in the relevant field
- Candidates with Master Degree from Bingham University and other recognized universities must have minimum of 3.00 or its equivalent in their fund Master Degree examination to qualify for admission into the Doctor of Philosophy programme.
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION FORMS
Completed application forms should be printed out and a copy submitted to the School of Postgraduate Studies, Bingham University. All candidates are expected to complete the application form and submit alongside other relevant documents.
School of Postgraduate Studies