A leading Health Technology company focused on affordable integrated Telehealth services based in Lagos, seeks for immediate employment, competent and highly resourceful individuals to fill the newly vacant position below in the organization:
Job Title: Chief Operations Officer
- General supervisory role to ensure excellent business and work place performance
- Work with other stakeholders and employees to ensure strategic goals and objectives of the organization are well defined and keys to achieving them are set.
- To Spearhead strategies to steer the company’s short, medium and long-term goals are set in desired direction.
- Driving the company’s operating capabilities to surpass customer satisfaction and retention.
- Controlling costs, and ensuring optimum resource management.
- Preparing timely and accurate financial performance reports as well as monitoring performance against targets
- Overseeing marketing initiatives and implementing better business practices.
- Delegating responsibilities to support transfer of skills and knowledge for growth and empowerment.
- Employing various initiatives to coach employees to optimize their capabilities.
- Initiating and Completing performance reviews.
- Assessing and implementing improved processes and new technologies, and collaborating with management regarding the implementation of these improvements.
- M.B.B.S, with valid MDCN license.
- Good knowledge Telehealth and health technology will be a clear advantage.
- Additional Public health knowledge is an added advantage. Age 30 - 37
- A qualified medical doctor with strong passion for business development and performance.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience of managing and/supervising different units within an organisation.
- Proven track record of outstanding performance in previous organisations.
- Proven track record of managing budgets successfully.
- Demonstrated experience of ethical leadership.
- Outstanding verbal and written skills, and experience working with staff on all levels.
- Ability to make, interpret and apply business projections against actuals for desired results.
Application Closing Date
24th September 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted immediately for interview.