The Center for Clinical Care and Clinical Research is an indigenous, non-profit organization that promotes best practices in health care delivery, medical training and research using locally adapted models of health systems strengthening. CCCRN has established a formidable presence in Nigeria. With the headquarters in Federal Capital Territory and field offices in its operational states, CCCRN built a vast network of health and allied professional staff, partners and collaborators.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Consultant RADET Data Entry Clerk
Locations: Kwara and Niger
Slots: Kwara (9) and Niger (10)
Duration of Contract: 10 working days
Reports to: Specialist, Monitoring and Evaluation
- The Consultant RADET data entry clerk, S/He will be responsible invalidating the treatment current number available on a patient line list or RADET files.
- The process will involve RADET/folder and LAMIS EMR audit of all clients ever enrolled in treatment in each supported facility within a define period, using a specialized excel template for concurrence check for key patient level data, that include Age, Sex, ART Start date, etc.
- Data abstraction.
- Conduct Direct data verification to assure consistency, validity and completeness of data in both folder/EMR
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- A University Degree in Medical Sciences, Behavioral / Social Sciences, Public Health, Demography, Biostatistics, Statistics or any Health-related relevant field.
- Must have a clear understanding of variables on the RADET files
- Must demonstrate knowledge of national data capturing tools for ART and EMR patient level data
- Must have experience of data entry into specialized excel template, utilizing checklists and other tools.
- Familiarity with Nigerian public sector health systems and NGOs and CBOs is highly desirable.
Basic Skills Required:
- Proficiency in Microsoft excel application.
- Efficient written and verbal communication skills.
- Fast typing speed.
- Proficient typing skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Interpersonal / Individual Competencies:
- Ability to work with other team members, flexibility, decisiveness and personal integrity.
Application Closing Date
19th May, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: