Harmony Holdings Limited was established in 2012 as the investment management vehicle for all Kwara State's commercial and business interests. It is wholly owned by the State Government and its mandate is to ensure that all the State's business portfolios are run profitably, and also to help drive the economic development of the State by partnering with local and international businesses to yield good financial and social returns for the people of Kwara State.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Consultant Radiologist
- We at Harmony Advanced diagnostic Center Ilorin values and respect our customers, we make every effort to provide great customer service. We achieve this by simply caring about our patients’ health. From our friendly and professional healthcare team, we provide one stop Radiological and Pathological first-class experience to our teaming clients.
- HADC is equipped with only highly competent and experienced professionals as part of our team. We have also proven our commitment to quality service delivery over the years no wonder the HADC was Awarded the Best Radiology Services Provider of the year 2018 by the Nigeria Healthcare Excellence Award.
- Proficient in performing diagnostic imaging procedures such as Magnetic Resonance Imaging( MRI), Computer tomography (CT) Scans, Fluoroscopy, Mammography, Digital X-ray
- Reviewing the information gathered from the diagnostic imaging procedures
- Communicating results of the diagnostic information to Physician and Patient
- Planning and applying doses to get optimum results.
- Candidates must be a fellow of National Postgraduate Medical College (NPMC), West African College of Surgeons or its equivalent
- Administrative and managerial skills essential
- Patient Management Skills required
- Must be ICT Compliant/Competence.
Remuneration / Benefits
- Competitive and attractive Salary
- Accommodation and Official Vehicle to be provided.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application