Smile 360 Dental Specialists is the leading dental clinic in Nigeria based on our customer’s satisfaction and awards won. Amongst many others, we are the “Winner of the Best Dental Service Provider of the year 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2021 consecutively, by the Nigerian Healthcare Excellence Award”.
We are also the first and only clinic with Orthodontics, Dento-facial Orthopaedics, and pediatric dentistry. Our other services include Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Implant Dentistry Endodontic, Family dentistry, and Periodontics. Our practice is extremely customer-friendly, ensuring that every visit is stress-free, memorable, fun, and worthwhile. We are passionate about oral health, giving superior customer interaction, and first-class standard services that you would expect in London or Dubai. With proficient and tested professionals committed to making every visit to our world-class luxurious facility seamless and enjoyable at every level.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Dentist
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Examine dental and oral health of patients
- Diagnose and treat patients using holistic dentistry and advanced tools
- Operate technical dental machines in diagnosis and treatment of Patients
- Plan patients treatment and case
- Attend to Patients within the allocated time for waiting and treatment
- Input, update and keep accurate records of Patients’ dental structure.
- Educate Patient on best oral health habits
- Meet monthly assigned production target
- Ensure collection of all receivables from Patients
- Comply with all Practices’ policies and procedure on diagnosis, treatment, etc.
- Participate in the Practice’s marketing drive
- Participate in training and continuing education
- Prepare required weekly and monthly reports
Candidates should possess an MBBS / MBChB with 2 - 5 years experience.
Knowledge, Skills and Competencies:
- Communication Skills
- Oral Skills
- Written Skills
- Presentation Skills
- Computer Skills
- Ability to perform basic dental procedures
- Decision Making
- Team Player
- Problem Solver
Application Closing Date
30th March, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated Resume to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.