Lily hospitals Limited, established since 1986 remains one of the foremost hospitals in Nigeria and within the South-South region of the country. It is the first private hospital in Nigeria to achieve ISO 9001:2000 quality management system certification from the Standards Organization of Nigeria (SON). Also we are consistently committed to high standards; continuous improvement, service excellence, organizational citizenship, and outstanding work ethics.
At Lily hospitals, we are consistently committed to high standards; continuous improvement, service excellence, organizational citizenship, and outstanding work ethics. running residency training programs in family medicine and radiology. Lily Hospitals is also involved in housemanship training, internship training in Pharmacy and Radiology. We have multiple locations in Benin, Warri, Okuokoko etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Facility Officer
Location: Benin, Edo
Employment Type: Full-time
- This role is responsible for supporting the facility lead in maintaining the building facilities and equipment whilst providing a top-quality user service experience and also ensures that the facility is operating effectively and efficiently.
Key Result Areas (KRA)
The key result areas of this role are:
- Organize and maintain records of facility activities
- Day-to-day purchase requisitions and supplier follow-up/monitoring
- Ensure that the facilities are well-maintained and repairs are carried out promptly. They oversee repairs and maintenance of equipment, systems, and structures in the facility.
- Responsible for managing the facility's space, including allocating and managing space for different functions, organizing moves, and changes, and overseeing the design and layout of the facility.
- Conduct regular inspections of the facility to identify hazards and implement measures to eliminate or reduce the risks.
- Responsible for managing the facility's environmental impact
- Responsible for communicating with stakeholders, including tenants, employees, and management. They provide updates on facility operations, respond to inquiries and complaints, and build relationships with stakeholders to provide support to the facility manager on major facility projects.
Grounds Keeping & Health and Safety:
- Keep track of key facilities with licensing requirements such as waste disposal and fire extinguishers and ensure regular renewal without incidence.
- Supervise the cleaning staff and the quality of the work done on the premises and ensure it meets preset standards.
- Minimum academic qualification of an HND or B.Sc. in Facility Management, Building Technology, Building Services Engineering, Project Management or any related degree.
- 0 to 3 years of relevant work experience, preferably in the Health sector.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent, communication, interpersonal, and people management skills.
- Excellent problem analysis and solving, project management skills.
Application Closing Date
21st November, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.