HOLD ON! Can you manage unintended pregnancy right now?
Access to safe, voluntary family planning is a human right. The right to life, liberty, and freedom.
Brings significant health benefits, prevents pregnancy related health risks for women, and adolescents.
Enables women to build a better future for themselves, their families and their communities.
Rotary RMCH works to reduce maternal and child mortalities in Nigeria by:
- Conducting public awareness campaigns and community dialogues
- Capacity building of medical and paramedical personnel
- Supply of medical equipment and quality emergency contraceptives
- Supporting FMOH to strengthen maternal an perinatal digital data management systems.
- Advocating for policies supportive of maternal and child health including family planning.
Available methods for offer in the facilities include implants, Pills, IUCDs, Condoms and Injectables